If you have kids and pets at home then you must have faced the situations of urine staining on the upholstery. Urine stains can be very gross and repulsive and can result in bad stinking and urine odour from the upholstery.
Not to mention that urine stains come with the risk of contamination and growth of bacteria and germs. Make sure you follow routine Upholstery Cleaning and upholstery stain removal time to time. You can always hire professional upholstery cleaners to get rid of urine stain and remove urine odour from your upholstery. If you happen to take care of Urine Stain Removal yourself then follow this simple guide. Keep reading and follow the steps given below for Urine Stain Removal and Urine Odour Removal.
Things Required for Urine Odour Removal:
- Spare clothes or paper towels
- Baking Soda or Borax
- Distilled white vinegar
- Vacuum Cleaner
- May use commercial products or mattress deodorizer
- Step 1: Use a blotting paper to blot the fresh urine stain continuously. Blotting will help in the removal of excess or urine fluids. Pour some amount of white vinegar on the fresh urine stain and dampen the couch a little. Saturate the urine stain with vinegar and let rest in it for a while.
- Step 2: After some time the urine stain will fade away now you can start Urine Odour Removal. Baking soda will help in urine odour removal, sprinkle some amount of soda the urine stain and let it cover the stain completely. Let the soda merge with vinegar and provide urine odour removal as fast as possible.
- Step 3: Remove the chunks and clumps of baking soda now left on the urine stain by using a brush. Brush extensively to remove soda and debris trapped in the stain and follow with vacuum cleaning the upholstery thoroughly.
- Step 4: You can use commercial products for adding fragrance and for upholstery deodourization too.
Hiring Mark’s Upholstery Cleaning, Australia
Hiring a professional upholstery cleaning service like Mark’s Upholstery Cleaning will take care of urine stain removal from the couch and by utilizing high-end products we can take care of urine odour removal as well. Hire our Professional Upholstery Cleaners and get satisfaction results within 24 hours.